|bonspeed's 1971 El Camino Big Block Power and 18" wheels.|
The problem was, despite a frame-up rebuild many parts still were not yet available for these cars. It looked great had plenty of power, but despite tuning it still handled like a pig.
|Stopping a big car like this is no problem with BAER 6p brakes!|
So a year ago the car started a transformation and here are some of the newest modifications:
• BAER 6p brakes and 13" rotors f&r.
• Hotchkis front suspension with tubular a-arms.
• A Currie fabricated 9" rear hung with coil-overs.
• Shorty headers by Sanderson.
• Stainless steel exhaust by MagnaFlow.
• Quick Fuel Technology fuel system.
• Energy Suspension engine mounts.
• 18X8 & 18X10 bonspeed Wheels.
Now its time for you to get started on that project of yours. Let bonspeed help with your custom wheels!
OUR FEATURE CAR BLOG: CLICK HERE